Mix it up: Nasty Gal's May Lookbook

As things are frantic in university right now, I decided to prepone the upcoming post. And since the last photos weren't quite chromatic, it's time to add some color at this juncture. For this reason, Nasty Gal's lookbook comes in the nick of time. Those among yourselves who scorn pattern mixes and neon colors should definitely look away as the designers give no quarter for minimalists this time. And although I admire the whole collection, I like the Crossed Out Crop Top best.

Besides beach looks and summerly dresses and skirts, the rocker girls get their money's worth. Personally, I am fond of this Spiked Moto Jacket and those Foxy Spike Platforms. So, if you're as keen on the collection as I am, you can shop the looks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...