Free People's Picturesque Lookbook

Apparently, my sympathy for Free People is an open secret. And as I haven't posted about them for ages, the new 2012's March lookbook comes to answer my call. This time, Free People went on a jouney to Vietnam where they enlisted Martha Hunt, Michele Ouellet and the photographers Joshua Allen and Thomas Northcut. And as anticipated, the shots turned out to be amazing: colourful flowing dresses, the picturesque locations of Halong Bay and Hanoi and this wonderful spring feeling which emanates from each page. Just hauntingly beautiful.












  

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures!

    ♡, Luna

    http://lunasshowroom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur! The photos are pretty impressive which is why I just had to post them :)

    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...