Too much to do

Hey guys,
sorry for letting you down for nearly a month now, but studying is pretty time-consuming...
I have to admit that I didn't even have time to read a fashion magazine... I am just too busy for it.
Wearing my fluffy fake-fur vest today, I am sitting at a school's conference about creative writing.
It's interesting but after my delicious lunch and six teas, I am a bit tired. But - who cares?
Now, I am supposed to write a story about a tragical event this year on Duisburg's love parade, Germany...
So, hopefully I get some great ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Schön, von dir zu hören. Na dann wünsche ich dir viel Spaß beim Schreiben. Das Unglück war wirklich sehr tragisch, aber war leider kein Einzelfall wie das Brückenunglück in Kambodscha gezeigt hat. Bei uns ist es auch kalt und Schnee haben wir auch. Bis bald.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frohe Weihnachten, einen guten Rutsch und viel Erfolg für dein Studium wünscht dir aus Frankreich Tartangirl.

    ReplyDelete

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...