Louis Vuitton's Cruise Collection 2012


In my humble opinion, Louis Vuitton has squandered its reputation of late. Although I've never known the true promise of the French apparel, it goes against the grain for me that almost everybody brags about a LV-bag - mostly simple forgeries which have no bearing at all on the prestige brand.

In the meantime, Marc Jacobs has poured oil on troubled waters. He definitely succeeded in abandoning the bourgeois image of Louis Vuitton: The new video lookbook provides evidence of it.
With LV's Cruise Collection for 2012, Marc Jacobs shows himself at his best. Pursuant to LV, the new collection is feminine, sophisticated and deceptively sassy. The sneak peak is inspired by 60's and 70's Parisian cinema, created in collaboration with muse Sofia Coppola, the embodiment of a free spirited woman, and model Arizona Muse. But although she got musically accompanied by Metronomy, I have to admit that not all of the designs are deeply moving me. Sure, Marc Jacobs knows his stuff, but I disrelish wearing pyjamas in broad daylight

The rest is quite presentable. According to LV, this year's must-haves are bold patterns, accessories and strong shapes. In addition, Marc Jacobs presented some animalistic designs like turquoise snakeskin shorts and blue zebra accessories. Some whimsical prints of skyline views and the Eiffel Tower stroke me, too. But see for yourself: Click here.

3 comments:

  1. collection 2012 is amazing.hey friends Make this festive season exquisite by buying latest sarees from G3 fashions surat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog. i like your blog. you can find latest sarees at paris sarees from G3 fashions surat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this website
    is really nice and the viewers are in fact sharing nice thoughts.
    Look at my page :: アグ ブーツ

    ReplyDelete

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...