It's time for spring fever


When spring announces itself and the first crocuses poke through the earth, I start to feel frisky. Days are getting longer now, the first rays of dawn caress my face and the birds' twittering make my day. And as winter disappears, I desire for blue sky, a flowery meadow and the first day when I can leave the house without zipping up my jacket. But the frosting on the cake is Current/Elliott's new S/S 2012 lookbook with its dreamy shots in front of those magnificent backdrops. Launched in 2008 by Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, the brand has raised the bar for the denim standard. With their vintage designs based on the American roots they try to give its customers a distinct yet timeless collection of instant wardrobe favorites. So, apart from the price which would bust my budget, the summery lookbook puts me into good humor. But convince yourself of the looks.






Images by Current/Elliott S/S 2012


3 comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...