Oscar's best dressed 2012


Considering that Jennifer Lopez was not nominated at all, she wore one of the most stunning dresses of the evening. I mean, J.Lo always has a flair for the dramatic. Wearing her long-sleeve, silvery Zuhair Murad gown, she attracted a lot of attention on the red carpet and on stage - mostly because everybody speculated about her wardrobe malfunction. "What Not to Wear" host Stacy London shared her anxiety over the décolletage-baring dress, tweeting, "I'm worried J LO might have a peek-a-boo nip moment!". In spite of J.Lo's appearance, there were lots of drop-dead gorgeous dresses which took my  breath away: Emma Stone was mind-blowing in her Giambattista Valli gown although Stacy London found fault with it as well: "I love Emma Stone but that bow looks like it's going to eat her head". So, if I arouse your attention now, then have a look at my picture gallery.













                                                                   © all images by Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...