Get over it


After more than two weeks of blogging abstinence, it's high time to recover lost time. I had lots to do in the past days, as for instance training in video shooting and editing at a German TV broadcaster and a journey to Brussels where we visited the European Commission. To alleviate all that stress, I rewarded myself with shopping. Fortunately, I got hold of some real highlights although my wardrobe is already bulging. But I created some space for this stunning Zara leather jacket and this sleeveless blouse by Asos. Moreover, I acquired that silvery plain chain which goes perfectly with this white blouse. At the end of the day, I caught sight of these awesome Cotton On wegdes which I just had to have. And although it hit me in the pocket, the purchases definitely satisfied my cravings.

3 comments:

  1. i love it.
    bisous
    Iza B.
    http://blogdaizabourge.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have visited Zara on my visit to Dubai. They have nice collection of leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent post. i like your post photos. at online Sarees Shop from G3 fashions surat.

    ReplyDelete

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...