Stylestalker: Come as you are


It's kind of a compulsion that I am always in quest of new designers. Hence, I am paging trough dozens of fashion magazines to be in the groove and to get some new inspiration. This week, I stumbled upon stylestalker - a brand, which was portrayed by InStyle. The Australian designers Sue-Ann San and Rachel Zellic actually founded stylestalker as a small online-boutique which soon developed into an iconic brand. The outfits impress with a mix of grunge-aestethics, saucy cuts and feminine lacy details. Thus, the typical styletalker girl has a strong personality with an underlying sexy spin: Bodycon dresses for the weekend paired with slouchy cardigans, lace party dresses and short shorts - exactly the looks I keep a sharp lookout for. As I am particularly struck by stylestalkers last F/W collection, I decided to show you some looks out of it. The current collection can be shopped here.










1 comment:

  1. Wow, klasse Looks! Ich liebe auch das Licht, das kreiert wirklich schöne Bilder!

    Liebe Grüße
    Miss Annie
    www.miss-annie.de

    ReplyDelete

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...