Paris Fashion Week 2011

As you may have noticed, I didn't write much about Paris Fashion Week Summer 2011 yet - due to my moving. But since I want you to be updated I found some runway videos of the French catwalk shows. So, this is Nina Ricci & I really liked what I saw while watching the video the first time. It's very girlie, there are many quillings and draperies which made the models look very fairylike. So cute. In contrary to Rochas, the colours are pretty soft at the beginning. (which conflicts a little with the black/white creations he designed too). But at the end, Nina Ricci's colours do match Rochas' ones more and more. But the houndstooth costume isn't really my favourite but the typical Chanel one doesn't do it for me either. Sorry.


Apart from that, I hope you like the collections as much as I do. Here they are.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...