If there is no sun

Today was one of those days to go and get some fresh air and to soak up the sun lying in the meadow. Fine it would be, were this the case. But unfortunately, I had to learn due to my exam in civil law property on saturday. I know, life isn't all beer and skittles which is why I got only a touch of sun today. But I'll definitely make up leeway in summer. So, although it wasn't sun which made my day, it was, at the very least, the great outdoors edition by free people. Every month they handpick their favorites which are quite adorable this time - and for that reason, I won't keep them from you. Shop them here.



1 comment:

  1. Great blog!! I love free people! They have such awesome summer clothes. I'm currently obsessing over their tanks and the iPhone cases! :)

    xoxo
    Catie

    felixandleoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...