Summer Essential #1: Boyfriend-Blazer

To be perfectly honest, I gave blazers a wide berth in the past. They were just formal wear for me, kind of restricting and way too stuffy. But last summer I was at the stage, where I dare to wear them. I was in quest of an alternative to my summery jeans jacket and I found it at Zara. It was love at first sight: A pink waisted blazer made of pure cotton which upgrades almost every outfit (see above). So of course I had to buy it and I still have no regrets about that purchase. Ever since, I wore that blazer in every condition of life – at parties, university or just in everyday life - and I have to admit that it always fit perfectly. 

For quite some time now, there is a new version of the renowned models: Boyfriend-Blazers. These jackets were initially in vogue in the last century, most of them with shoulder pads and in a very boyish look. Not my favorite. But this year, many designers pay homage to the 80’s and 90’s by rebranding the outdated looks and giving them a modern image – and it seems that I begin to take a fancy to it. For that reason, I browsed the web to present you a little range of my favorite blazers, including Zara, Topshop and Cos


Zara, 69.95€

Asos, 98,48€

Just Female, 131€

Gina Tricot, 49,95€

Unique, 254€

Unique, 254€

Topshop, 65€

3 comments:

  1. I've been a bit reluctant to get too into blazers, too. But ultimately, I like them a lot more than cardigans. That red one looks great on you!

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great,if fact,you can use silk ribbon or dot ribbon to dress up!

    ReplyDelete

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...